Retirement in Bulgaria

15 Feb 2017

If you’ve retired and have a good pension and plan to move to Bulgaria for a long term, you can receive your residency.

If you are non-EU citizen you must apply for a Type D visa at the Bulgarian embassy based in your country. You must show the amount of your pension and proof that you receiving it every month.

This is very good opportunity if you want you increase the quality of your life moving to a peaceful and quite place and living on a way you cannot afore it in your country. If you enjoy the rural life or even living in the Capital Downtown, Bulgaria is the right place for you.

Once you’ve obtained a Type D visa, you have 6 to 12 months to apply for a residence permit in Bulgaria.

Enjoy the life you never had before.